Thrifted Jacket, $4 (similar)
Thrifted Top, $2 (similar)
JC Penney Skinny Ankle Jeans, $25 (exactly)
Minnetonka Moccasins via TJ Maxx, $30 (exactly)
Total = $61
This is a pretty typical nanny outfit for me. Jeans, flats, and some sort of interesting/colorful top. I've been working on adding more pants to my wardrobe since that's usually the most practical thing for my day to day wear now. I thrifted a pair of pink cords and a pair of cargo pants a few days ago that I'm planning on refashioning, and then I'll have a few more options. :-)
So Kate tagged me in 5 Things a few days ago. And because I just know you all are dying to know 5 random things about me, I shall jump right in:
1. I love peanut butter. Specifially JIF peanut butter. We've done a pretty good job at getting rid of all the sugary, chemically junk out of our home, but the JIF just keeps finding it's way back in. I can't help myself.
2. I vastly prefer manual over automatic transmission in a vehicle. I grew up on a farm and learned to drive a stick shift tractor long before I could drive a car. Even when I got my license, I drove around my parents cars, which where all manual. I didn't drive an automatic on a regular basis until I got married and it was weird. We bought a little manual Jeep last summer and I adore it.
3. One of my favorite things to do with Jeremy is tour lighthouses. We did that a lot when we were dating, and are looking forward to seeing a lot more now that we're back in the Great Lakes State.
4. I have a thing for frogs. Our bathroom is decorated entirely in frogs and I have quite a few others scattered throughout the house. I even have a cute little frog ring that I love to wear.
5. I have all girl cousins. In fact, my brothers at the only boy grandchildren on either side of my family. It's kind of weird.
Stacia, Free to be Stacia Lee
Maggie, Finding Myself
Callie, Coffee and Cardigans
Rachel, for the birds
Chey, A Skirt a Day
Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend.