Wow! It's been a looong time since I did a Bookshelf post. Sadly, I haven't done much reading over the last few months, but I'll try and catch you up...
- Marilyn Monroe by Michelle Morgan - The first biography I read as part of my 2013 reading goal. I wasn't quite sure where to start, so when I found this one for just $4 on Kindle, I decided this was as good a place as any. I have to say, I enjoyed it. I knew very little about Marilyn Monroe prior to reading this, so it was fun to learn more about the actress whose movies I've enjoyed for so long.
- Wednesdays Were Pretty Normal by Michael Kelley - This was a really quick read that I picked up because it was on sale. It's the heartfelt story of a family shaken by cancer that really makes you think. If you're looking for something quick and inspiring, this book is where it's at.
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty - Janssen blogged about this one, and it definitely stood up to her glowing review! This was a great novel about a women who, after an accident, suddenly forgets the last 10 years of her life. A fabulous read that really makes you take a hard look at your own life.
- Blog, Inc. by Joy Cho - If you're a blogger, you should read this book! Awesome tips of beginners and veterans alike.
- A Constant Heart by Siri Mitchell - I came by this one for free when my mom was cleaning out her bookshelf. It's a pretty quick, mindless read, something great for when you're sick or otherwise looking for something to pass the time. It was enjoyable, but predictable.
Annnd I just found half a dozen other books on my kindle that I never finished. Probably should do something about that...
What have you been reading lately?